-
March 24th, 2006, 11:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
What does everyone think about the dress form? Does anyone find this useful when they are making doll clothes? I am thinking about buying it so that I can drap doll clothes over it as I make them. How close in size is the form to actual doll bodies?
Also does it ever go on sale as a monthly special? I can't remember if I have seen it or not on special.
Thanks,
Christine
-
March 24th, 2006, 11:49 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I use the doll dress form I bought from AG every time I make an outfit. It is very useful to be able to place unfinished bodices on the form to make sure they fit properly without having to use a doll every time. If I have to take a break away from my sewing for awhile, I also use it to "hang" my partially finished dress on until I'm ready to begin sewing again. I also use it in my eBay listing to help display the item I'm trying to sell. My dress form seems to be more the size of the current Mattel dolls, but I've used it as a fitting tool for the PM dolls also. I bought my dress form last year with a $10 off code and would recommend it to anyone who sews for their AG dolls.
Patricia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks